Information Collected and Received
Installation and Use
When you install and use the Dalily Apps, Dalily will collect, process and retain personal information from You and any devices You may use in Your interaction with our Services. This information may include the following: geo-location, Your IP address, device ID or unique identifier, device manufacturer and type, device and hardware settings, ID for advertising, ad data, operating system, operator, IMSI, connection information, screen resolution, usage statistics, device log and event information, incoming and outgoing calls and messages, times and date of calls, duration of calls, version of the Dalily Apps You use and other information based on Your interaction with our Services. Dalily may use the information collected from, and in connection with, all of our services to provide, maintain, and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Dalily and its users. Dalily also uses this information to provide you with tailored content, such as search results and advertisements more relevant to You.
When the User installs Dalily App, the information up-loaded to Dalily App will be received and stored by Dalily. Required information when creating a profile page is the User’s first name, last name and phone number and additional information that may be provided at the User’s option include, but is not limited to, video, photo, gender, street address and zip code, country of residence, email address, professional website, Facebook page, Twitter address and a short status message. Dalily may supplement the information provided or collected with information from third parties and add it to information provided by You. For example, collection and use of demographic information that is publicly available and additional contact information.
Please note that any content uploaded to and displayed in the user profile by the User is not moderated by Dalily. The User is solely liable for the publication of such content.
In addition, You may provide us with Your user identifier information (user public profile information including but not limited to name, age, gender and public activity) regarding certain third party services, i.e. Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter, necessary for the application to interoperate with such third party services. In that case Dalily will store and process also that information (and also a mapped photo where applicable), for as long as You use the Services and will not use this information for any other purpose than required in order to obtain interoperability and functionality in relation to such third party services. Please note that we never store any passwords to the mentioned third party services.
In addition to Contact Information, if You choose to activate use of a third party social network service, such as Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn or Twitter, within the Dalily Apps, Dalily may up-load, store and use the list of identifiers associated with said services linked to the Contact Information in order to enhance the results shared with other Users.
Use, Sharing and Disclosure of User and Contact Information
Information related to the User or Contact Information will be used to:
(a) display the name/number associated with a certain number/name at a manual number/name search against the Dalily database,
(b) automatically display the caller’s name when a call is received,
(c) display the “who searched for me”, “Authenticate yourself”, “Name Enhancement” and “Remove Abusive Names” functionalities of the Services,
(e) contact You from Dalily for verification purposes or with information pertaining to the Services, e.g. newsletter e-mails and similar notifications, and verify provided User Profile information with third party providers,
(f) enable You to use and share Your user information in connection with Your use of third party services,
(g) customize, maintain, measure, improve our Services and develop new ones,
(h) personalize, measure and improve our advertising and use geo-location information to provide You with location based information and services (such as more relevant advertising, search results and other personalized content).
In addition to the above Dalily may disclose information related to the Users and Contact Information if we believe such action is necessary to:
(a) comply with the law, or legal process served on us;
(b) protect and defend our rights or property (including the enforcement of our agreements); or
(c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users or members of the public.
Dalily may share Your personal data with trusted third party service providers and partners. Dalily will always require these third parties to take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data and traffic data.
The following is a description of how Dalily may/may not share information about You with trusted third party partners:
1. Dalily uses a third party partner company in order to send You or a third party you wish to contact SMS when you use the Services. In order to send you the SMS, we send the third party company Your and the relevant third party’s phone numbers. This third party SMS partner is contractually obligated only to use these phone numbers for the transmission of requested SMS.
2. Dalily may use Push Notification Services to notify you about up-dates and important information. In such cases, Your phone number may be part of the notification. This message is sent to the push notification service provider, for delivery to Your device.
4. For the provision of free versions of the Services, Dalily may also collaborate with a few selected third party advertising networks, which in such case may be provided limited information related to the User’s device.
5. Dalily, or a third party on its behalf, may collect and use your email address, telephone number and ID for advertising (including, but not limited to, content viewed by you, content you have commented on and information about the advertisements you have been shown or may have clicked on) through the Dalily Apps and share this information with third party advertisers and networks. Such third parties may use this information and information collected from other sources in order to provide measurement services and targeted ads.
6. Dalily does not store/transfer any voice recording and associated information at there servers, this information will remain at the user device and the security of the recorded information is the responsibility of the user.
The submission of Contact Information by You and the processing thereof by Dalily is constitutionally protected under the Terms of Service. Dalily may, however, disclose information contained in the Service and about you if we determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance that disclosure of information is necessary, always provided, of course, it is also lawful.
Accuracy of Collected Information
Dalily may on its own initiative, or at your request, replenish, rectify or erase any incomplete, inaccurate or outdated information retained by Dalily in connection with the operation of the Services.
The accuracy and security of information concerning the Users and their contacts are Dalily’s highest priority.
Dalily Services are not intended for or designed to attract anyone under the age of 13 and Dalily does not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information in the Services from anyone under that age. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children to ensure that no information is collected from a child without parental permission.